As the seasons change, I always have a list of items that will maintain my fashionable-ness during the transition. Here’s what they are currently (items subject to change).
1. A Tweed jacket. There’s one I really like at the Gap, but it is sold out. The runners up are one at Macy’s or Banana Republic.
2. Knee-high, high heeled boots (I have several pairs of flats. I need to step it up a notch).
5. Leather gloves
6. Leopard print (but if you know me, it’s always on the list)
7. A new handbag
8. Polka dots
9. Red bottoms (when will those ever get off the list?!)
10. Patent leather oxfords/brogues
11. A silver watch
12. Lots of leather
13. Sexy unmentionables
15. And a boyfriend (wink)