- Cc @breaellis RT @ginandting: The rise of food swapping bbc.in/14rIExu 5 hours ago
- RT @LadyUniversity: 6 Traits of a Mentor: How to be a Mentor #MentorLikeALady brev.is/NDN4 22 hours ago
- RT @Krystalized_: Interested in working on #CapitolHill? RSVP for @TeamIMPACT's #employment panel on May 21http://bit.ly/13oZMRD 22 hours ago
- RT @TheGoldenMirror: Be strong enough to hold back your negative opinions. Be brave enough to share your positive thoughts. 22 hours ago
- RT @CandiceNicolePR: Yahoo buys Tumblr, but promises to change nothing: The company’s PR approach to its $1.1 billion acquisiti... http://t… 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: NyC
Beautifully Out of Place was the theme for this year’s Harlem’s Fashion Row featuring four eclectic, emerging designers. Inspired by everything from octopus’ and coral found deep in the ocean, to paintings found in some of the most popular museums … Continue reading
More geeky chic here.
YUMMY! More delicious goodies here.
Vera’s gone grunge? See more here.
Rachel Roy’s collection is a real life urban jungle. More pics here.
We all know how Marc likes to play. See more here.
How Women’s Work Wear Should Be Done-The Entire Collection here.
FOXY! The Olsen’s can do no wrong, if you ask me. THE REST
Complete collection here.
More of the collection here.
It’s FASHIOOOON WEEk!!!! (Oprah voice) More pictures
http://www.thebkcircus.com Picture: The Satorialist Source: New York Times
I celebrated my 28th birthday recently with a heightened degree of the usual: Putting Iowa on the map!