- RT @FitFamFdn: @FitFamFdn and @Society4girls are looking for Zumba Instructors in the DMV for our Glow in the Dark Zumbathon! DM for the de… 11 hours ago
- All this for my #1: youtu.be/juqws1LIH-I 15 hours ago
- RT @vj44: 1st time ever new class of @nasa astronauts is 50% women. Now that's what I'm talking about! RT to show your support 15 hours ago
- RT @yayathedude: Finally someone said it!!! “@OfficiallyIce: #Random, did the real #Yeezus finally drop or are we really stuck wit this bul… 15 hours ago
- RT @akaanuli_tweets: The line between confidence and delusion gets crossed when you decide to name your album “Yeezus” or “Magna Carta Holy… 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: Models
Beautifully Out of Place was the theme for this year’s Harlem’s Fashion Row featuring four eclectic, emerging designers. Inspired by everything from octopus’ and coral found deep in the ocean, to paintings found in some of the most popular museums … Continue reading
Versace for H&M Collaboration ad: Models Daphne Groeneveld and Lindsey Wixson; Photographers Mert & Marcus; Stylist Joe McKenna. -Source UPDATE: Versace + H&M Lookbook now available! See it all here. Everybody knows Abbey Lee is my all-time fav model. And there’s nothing Hauter than men in … Continue reading
The Body Electric, Elle October 2011– Photographer: Alexei Hay; Stylist: Joe Zee; Models: Miranda Kerr, Chanel Iman, Adriana Lima and Doutzen Kroes; Labels: D&G, Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta, Aiko, Balenciaga by Nicholas Ghesquière, Jen Kao, Hervé Léger by Max Azria, DKNY, Chanel, Alexander Wang, … Continue reading
They say every “real” style blogger needs a signature pose. I personally prefer being behind the scene, but, if I had one, it would be the “Who Gone Check Me, Bo?!?” It’s all the the face. Smile turned upside down. … Continue reading
Last weekend, I was creative director for a hair shoot for up-and-coming celebrity hairstylist Yenebecha “Yene” Damtew. This young lady is on the move! Immediately following cosmetology school, Yene launched her career as the executive assistant to celebrity hairstylist Johnny … Continue reading
by Karen Collins Source: Fashion Bomb Daily
by Xevi Muntané for Harper’s Bazaar Spain March 2011 SIMPLY GORGEOUS!!!!! I can’t wait for summer, sun and sand.
Chanel Iman, Jourdan Dunn, Melodie Monrose, Ajak Deng, Arlenis Sosa, Sessilee Lopez, Rose Cordero, Kinee Diouf and Mia Aminata Niaria in the February edition of Vogue Italia. Photographed by Emma Summerton and styled by Edward Enninful -Source
Top Rank by Yvette Chapis and Mohamed Numan Je Ne Sais Quoi Jeantrix Clothing Mason Sylvestor Hector Williams and Mason Sylvestor
DC Fashion Week was last week (as was London and Milan FW). Thursday night was the Fashion Industry Networking Party @ Tabaq. The event was a great chance to meet new, and especially artistic, people from around the city. ANFOMAGIC.COM … Continue reading
More geeky chic here.
YUMMY! More delicious goodies here.