- Sen. Rand Paul tells New Hampshire crowd GOP needs diversity cjky.it/12P8uKh 7 hours ago
- Innovative and Outstanding Small Businesses Receive Tibbetts Awards | SBA.gov sba.gov/community/blog… 8 hours ago
- Cc @breaellis RT @ginandting: The rise of food swapping bbc.in/14rIExu 14 hours ago
- RT @LadyUniversity: 6 Traits of a Mentor: How to be a Mentor #MentorLikeALady brev.is/NDN4 1 day ago
- RT @Krystalized_: Interested in working on #CapitolHill? RSVP for @TeamIMPACT's #employment panel on May 21http://bit.ly/13oZMRD 1 day ago
Tag Archives: History
On December 1, the Senate Judiciary Committee unanimously passed a bill introduced by Senator Charles Schumer (D-New York), called the Innovative Design Protection and Piracy Prevention Act (IDPPPA, S.3728), that will give copyright protection to clothing designs, protecting them from copycats. The … Continue reading
In the words of Yves Saint Laurent, “Fashion is temporary. Style is forever.” R.I.P Michael Jackson. MJ was spotted recently sporting Balmain. See here and here. Who’s bad?
In good news of the day. Etheopian supermodel Liya Kebede will be the first model to be featured exclusively, cover to cover, for the J. Crew catalogue. What is more, the company will also carry pieces of Liya’s own line of … Continue reading
The folks over at Above the Law are reporting shocking numbers of lawyers who have been let go from their firms and entering first year associates who’s start dates have been postponed (all the way to 11/10) or who’s offers have been revoked! … Continue reading
Oprah has never had anyone else on the cover of her O. Magazine. Until now. The April cover will feature both Oprah herself and the First Lady, Michelle Obama. That’s such exciting, fabulous news!!!