- I'm attending @Good_Willy Do More 24 Celebration -- eventbrite.com/s/dzEBenivtefo… 4 hours ago
- THAT IS MY SOOOONG! RT @CMediaUSA: Over&over again, I tried 2 tell myself that we Cud never be (cont) tl.gd/lsb4dt 17 hours ago
- God, you're good!! 21 hours ago
- RT @abaipl: Don't Miss: #Copyright Trolls Are Never in Fashion: Strategies for Fighting Back. ABA-IPL Webinar. Friday, May 24. http://t.co/… 23 hours ago
- RT @blackgirlsrun: Help Wanted: Blog Editor, Newsletter Editor, & Graphic Designer. Serious inquiries. Submit resume/portfolio to media@bla… 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: DECOR
A couple of weeks ago, I went to the Room and Board Summer Kickoff party. It was as cozy as ever. I first started dropping in Room and Board several years ago. I used to attend an annual conference right … Continue reading
There’s something…whimsical…about being able to be comfortable…anywhere. Photos: 1/2/3/4
Blue is such a lovely color. My favorite, actually… a shame it gets such a bad wrap. 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15
I have never been a fan of pink. But, fuschia is different. It is bold, girly, and sophisticated. I’m not sure any other color offers the same attributes. What colors are you crushing on? Photo: For the Home
This room is so dreamy…. I have been organizing my room in my new pad. The color scheme is actually similar. I will share with the world once it’s all done.
I love to entertain, and so when a group of friends and I decided to have a holiday party, I was delighted to host. So far, all I’ve decided on are the signature drinks: The Peppermintini 2 Parts Vodka 1 … Continue reading
The stockings are hung… The table is set… Santa Clause is coming to town! Have you been naughty? Or nice?
10. You have prescription sunglasses. 9. You buy stuff just because, it’s on sale (at that price, you’d be stupid not to). 8. After you’ve searched high and low to find an item, you buy it in multiple quantities, so when it … Continue reading
It feels so good to be home. I love to help set the table for dinner. Happy Thanksgiving!
Marc by Marc Jacobs Madder Carmine Multi Cosmetic Bag, $78 and Large Zip Around Wallet, $262; Sephora Collection Sequined Lip Clutch, $22; Amelia Wool Cloche; Chanel Vintage 2.55 quilted bag; A roller skate charm for my charm bracelet; Seychelles Bismuth Bootie, $94.95; Designers … Continue reading
Photo by Eric Boman pictured in Elle Decor I heart beautiful spaces. This closet (it’s Anna Sui’s) looks like a great place to just hang out. I wish I had one room to house all of my clothes, shoes, and accessories. I tend to forget … Continue reading
French designer Philippe Boulet has created an illuminated furniture collection for those looking to “light” up their life. The Poesy bed, pictured below, is an amazing example of mixing classic and ultra-modern design and is described by Boulet as being a “poem” to modern … Continue reading