- RT @FitFamFdn: @FitFamFdn and @Society4girls are looking for Zumba Instructors in the DMV for our Glow in the Dark Zumbathon! DM for the de… 8 hours ago
- All this for my #1: youtu.be/juqws1LIH-I 12 hours ago
- RT @vj44: 1st time ever new class of @nasa astronauts is 50% women. Now that's what I'm talking about! RT to show your support 12 hours ago
- RT @yayathedude: Finally someone said it!!! “@OfficiallyIce: #Random, did the real #Yeezus finally drop or are we really stuck wit this bul… 12 hours ago
- RT @akaanuli_tweets: The line between confidence and delusion gets crossed when you decide to name your album “Yeezus” or “Magna Carta Holy… 12 hours ago
Category Archives: Knock It Off!
On December 1, the Senate Judiciary Committee unanimously passed a bill introduced by Senator Charles Schumer (D-New York), called the Innovative Design Protection and Piracy Prevention Act (IDPPPA, S.3728), that will give copyright protection to clothing designs, protecting them from copycats. The … Continue reading
Right or wrong, we tend to define ourselves by the products we consume. Buy a pair of red bottomed shoes, and you’ve just bought success. Brand images are the thoughts, feelings, and attributes, etc., one associates with a brand, such … Continue reading