- RT @FitFamFdn: @FitFamFdn and @Society4girls are looking for Zumba Instructors in the DMV for our Glow in the Dark Zumbathon! DM for the de… 20 hours ago
- All this for my #1: youtu.be/juqws1LIH-I 23 hours ago
- RT @vj44: 1st time ever new class of @nasa astronauts is 50% women. Now that's what I'm talking about! RT to show your support 23 hours ago
- RT @yayathedude: Finally someone said it!!! “@OfficiallyIce: #Random, did the real #Yeezus finally drop or are we really stuck wit this bul… 1 day ago
- RT @akaanuli_tweets: The line between confidence and delusion gets crossed when you decide to name your album “Yeezus” or “Magna Carta Holy… 1 day ago
Category Archives: I want that!
While doing a little dpring shopping recently, I noticed a trend throughout the mall: printed jeans. I bought these Tropical Print jeans over the weekend. What do you say? Feeling the trend? Can do without these fancy pants?
Just lots, and lots, and lots of leg. Shoes: Alexander Wang Photos: 1/2
I have clothes coming out of the wazoo. So, this season I am (begrudgingly) challenging myself to wear what I already have, rather than buying more new stuff. I’ve put myself on a $100 budget to update my current wardrobe … Continue reading
J.Crew stripe dress / J.Crew silk dress / J.Crew sport shirt / Pinup Couture sheer top / Current/Elliott printed skinny jeans / J.Crew pointed shoes /Topshop leather shoes / J.Crew slip on shoes / CLEAN fragrance / Essie Good as … Continue reading
1. Thierry Lasry tortoise sunglasses, $375 2. Forever 21 clutch bag, Equipment shirt; 3. Mara Hoffman embroidery shirt; 4. Citizens of Humanity stretch denim shorts; 5. Jeffrey campbell shoes; 6. Betsey Johnson peep toe shoes; 7. Topshop tie dye jeans; 8. Toms; … Continue reading
All I Want for Christmas by inaladylikefashion featuring a knit beret hat LOTS OF J. CREW (GIFT CARD??)!!: J. Crew knit shirt, $88; J. Crew puff vest, $98; J. Crew School Boy Blazer in Navy, $188; J.Crew waterproof dog boots, … Continue reading
1. Lots of Dresses - Either by themselves or layered, dresses are so easy. On a simple day, a dress can be paired with basic accessories and flats/heels. When that’s not enough, pair a dress with a blazer, and/or tights, boots. The Teddie … Continue reading
Surprise! Surprise! And what a pleasant surprise! Actually, I’m not that surprised that June Ambrose has chose to capitalize on her signature headwear. It’s Twenty Eleven and ENTREPRENEURSHIP is the name of the game. But of course, the one I … Continue reading
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. I think a watch is the perfect gift for any occasion, and these watches made with rose gold are particularly sweet. Watches: Michael Kors, D&G, Juicy Couture
Movado Bold In the process of re-branding itself, and just in time for the holidays, Movado recently launched a collection of timepieces designed for the next generation: vibrant and affordable, but with Movado’s signature sleek.
Marc by Marc Jacobs Madder Carmine Multi Cosmetic Bag, $78 and Large Zip Around Wallet, $262; Sephora Collection Sequined Lip Clutch, $22; Amelia Wool Cloche; Chanel Vintage 2.55 quilted bag; A roller skate charm for my charm bracelet; Seychelles Bismuth Bootie, $94.95; Designers … Continue reading
Just in time to start your lists for Pink Friday, here are honeybeflyy’s top picks for giving: For all of the lovely ladies on your list: “Laid Back Glam” is this year’s statement in these Christian Louboutin ‘Freddy’ flat brogue with studs; … Continue reading
Aren’t these Jeffrey Campbell fur spats (leg warmers) amazing????!!!! They’re the perfect accessory to mix things up this winter. Find them here.
For a color-less freak like me, the color palet below is genius. People often think that black and brown don’t go together, or navy and black. They so do. Neutral colors are just so ch-EEK! Notice the subtle “pop” of green from only … Continue reading
Flipping through the latest issue of Harper’s Bazar, I came across the last ring pictured above. HAUTE! Huh? Come to find out, it was from Noir Jewelry. After visiting the site I realized that some of the jewelry is offered on … Continue reading
All I want for Christmas: 1. Nikon D5000 DSLR Camera, Tripod and Remote; 2. J. Crew Toscana Trapper Hat, Cheetah Calf-hair Belt, Moroccan Blue Silk Frances Cami, Wool Schoolboy Blazer; 3. Nars Eye Shadow; 4. Bebe Wool Pea Coat and Faux Fur … Continue reading
I decided to create my very own VIRTUAL BOUTIQUE here on Read My Lips! It includes a collection of new, gently used and vintage pieces that I think you’ll love. I still have quite of few pieces to add. And, … Continue reading
Pss. Here’s a little secret. I have an internet-stalker-like suspicion that Forever 21 is going to have a pair of over the knee/thigh high boots online soon. You’d better keep a close eye on the site, though. They’re likely to … Continue reading
My friend and I were chatting the other day. We had quite a bit of catching up to do and in between breaths she says, “I bought a pair of red bottoms.” I’m jealous. I want some! Aarrrrgh! I … Continue reading
This year, I decided not to make a big deal over turning another year older. But, I love cupcakes, and I love to share them. So, below are a dozen virtual cupcakes, in the form of 12 fabulous gift ideas under $27 in honor of … Continue reading
My heart belongs to American Apparel. Their 2% spandex really tickles my fancy. But my adrenaline starts to rush every time lay eyes on Pixie Market. Studded, mesh leotards! Exposed zippers. Leggings. Hooded dresses with shoulder pads! The Their styles … Continue reading