Happy first day of Spring!! I am so ready for the weather to warm up and to spend more time outside. I was in Dallas over the weekend, where it was 80 degrees. I did not want to return to DC, where the weather was reportedly 38 degrees. Besides the weather, I am looking forward to some of the season’s fashion trends: stripes, flower prints, Cobalt blue, emerald green…as well as renewing my summer-ready skin regime, drinking cucumber water, and buying fresh flowers…what are you looking forward to?
- So many memories!! I'm so grateful to be able to share my love of photography and entertaining through… instagram.com/p/q4KlDKxZ_L/ 1 day ago
- Smile right now, because you can! instagram.com/p/q1mULOxZzc/ 2 days ago
- Always be kind. When people are rude and unkind, they are screaming to the world, “I’m in pain!”… instagram.com/p/qzQutMRZ1B/ 2 days ago
- Goofing off here at Tickled HQ! #sundayfunday #party #photobooth instagram.com/p/qsJ_shRZzr/ 5 days ago
- Here's to summer...early morning runs, late night strolls, holding hands, bike rides and ice cream… instagram.com/p/qpmhdGxZ03/ 6 days ago