Happy first day of Spring!! I am so ready for the weather to warm up and to spend more time outside. I was in Dallas over the weekend, where it was 80 degrees. I did not want to return to DC, where the weather was reportedly 38 degrees. Besides the weather, I am looking forward to some of the season’s fashion trends: stripes, flower prints, Cobalt blue, emerald green…as well as renewing my summer-ready skin regime, drinking cucumber water, and buying fresh flowers…what are you looking forward to?
- 💐You already matter! You matter because you are a child of the living, breathing, reigning God of the… instagram.com/p/sXk6LBxZxY/ 15 hours ago
- Ready for the weekend, girls? 💅💁 instagram.com/p/sU7LR-xZ8r/ 1 day ago
- These two came and stole the show. @breaellis #bradleysuperstar #tickledphotobooth #wagsandwhiskers… instagram.com/p/sFi2YURZ5F/ 1 week ago
- Things got real ruff and catty out there today with all the rain! #wagsandwhiskers #doglovers… instagram.com/p/sEIHz6xZ6v/ 1 week ago
- Getting the props ready for Wags and Whiskers tomorrow!! We've pulled together some really fun stuff,… instagram.com/p/sA20UGxZyI/ 1 week ago